Re: [Evolution-hackers] Revised Schedule Proposal

No one is really debating the dates of the proposed schedule so I'm
going to lock those in.

It seems we need to cover the two feature additions, namely the inline
PGP bounty and mail applet bounties.

I just have a couple thoughts, I'm fine with either going in but I'd
prefer the PGP bounty to have sign/verify and encrypt/decrypt both
going.  Both however I will leave to the judgment of Jeff and Michael
since they'd be ultimately responsible for any maintenance.  I suspect
there aren't any other bounties at a sufficiently advanced state that
they would be any issue for 2.0.

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr ximian com>