Re: [Evolution-hackers] importers?

On Fri, 2004-02-06 at 11:53, Aaron Weber wrote:
> Also, I'm having trouble getting my Evolution 1.4 data into my
> Evolution 1.5:
>
> I had not imported the addressbook previously, so I ran Import from
> the file menu.
>
> If I click "Import data from older applications," Evolution 1.4 starts
> up, crashes, starts up, crashes, and starts up again, then the import
> proceeds to not find anything.

This should be fixed as of yesterday some time.  We were looking for the
older versioned importers.

> If I click "Import a single file" it can't import my old Evolution
> addressbook database.

It never could import the addressbook.db file directly.

> SO, I ran Evolution 1.4 and saved my addressbook as a VCF list of
> addresses. Evolution 1.5 wanted to import it as a calendar, then
> failed to do so.

This I'm not sure of, but try it again in a day or two, a bunch of
importing stuff in the addressbook got fixed today.

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr ximian com>
Ximian, Inc.