Re: [Evolution-hackers] ssl always/when-possible/never etc proposal

On Wed, 2004-08-25 at 10:55 +0800, Not Zed wrote:
I think this is a much better idea - because the user knows exactly what they're getting.  With whenever possible, there is no way to tell what is happening.  I guess some could argue users dont want to know, but i think they do want to know if they're connected using an open channel when they thought they were using a secure one.

Also, I'd love to see the (security) status of the communication on the send-receive dialog. At least a lock sign or something.
--
Enver ALTIN                   |        http://skyblue.gen.tr/
Software developer @ Parkyeri |      http://www.parkyeri.com/