Re: [Evolution-hackers] Sending a CamelMimeMessage

I think you're confused about what the outbox is for.  It is only a spool for outgoing emails.

They might go into sent automatically, but i don't see that as a major issue.

On Sat, 2004-08-07 at 16:52 +0200, ERDI Gergo wrote:
On Sat, 7 Aug 2004, Not Zed wrote:

> You must append the mail to the outbox, and then call mail_send.  You
> don't need to put it in the Sent folder.
>
> You should never send it directly, it must go through this mechanism to
> guarantee delivery and handle all the various program states properly.

OK. If I go this route, does it then get archived somewhere? (it would
suck to fill the user's outbox with receipts)

--
Michael Zucchi <notzed ximian com>
"born to die, live to work, it's all downhill from here"