[Evolution-hackers] on witches and wizards

Hi guys,

Looking at the config druid, i'd like to be able to basically throw it out and do it manually using a notebook with invisible tabs.  So i can more easily use the config management stuff.

Does anyone see why this wouldn't be a good idea?

I'm just starting to look at it, so it might not be the ideal solution anyway, but my initial impression is that the druid does less for us than the hoops you need to jump through to use it in the first place.

--
Michael Zucchi <notzed ximian com>
"born to die, live to work, it's all downhill from here"