[Evolution-hackers] Meeting invitation; select by category

Calendar appointment -> meeting -> invite others -> category is
currently broken, printing

libebook-WARNING **: unknown field name `category'

and crashing in e_book_query_to_string().

I seem to remember something about us doing away with categories, and
thought I'd ask you guys before I fixed. Is this broken UI or broken
backend?

(Either way, I think e_book_query_to_string() needs to do more error
checking).

--
Hans Petter