Re: [Evolution-hackers] Move and Copy in Calendar/Tasks/Addressbook

On Wed, 2004-04-28 at 10:43 -0400, JP Rosevear wrote:
> Given that cut and paste and drag and drop (well not for tasks, but
> soon) work and the editors have a selector, do we really need the Move
> and Copy contextual operations?  Its currently broken in the calendar
> and the address book.

I added it myself for the calendar because of those being available in
the addressbook.

I think anyway it makes sense, since you can select several items from
different calendars (not sure if this works but it should) and move/copy
them to a different calendar.

cheers