[Evolution-hackers] dropping CamelFolderInfo:path

Guys,

Any objections to removing 'path' from CamelFolderInfo?  It only duplicates full_name with a prefixed '/', from what i can tell, in all of the evo folder trees.  We can use 'name' if we need any translated names (which incidentally i've just changed the code to do - now trash/junk icons work for non-english).

Various code in the mailer uses one or the other so the fix isn't free, but it removes the need to maintain the value in the future.

But, does connector use it for something useful?  It can stay if so.

Michael

Michael Zucchi <notzed ximian com>

Ximian Evolution and Free Software Developer

Novell, Inc.