[Evolution-hackers] right to left languages

Hi Guys,

Following the comments on evolutions handling of right to left
languages on gnome-i18n and in #evolution I had alook to see what the
cause of the problem is.

Looking at the Tasks/Addressbook/Calendar/Mail switcher, its because its
drawing it on the screen, relative to the left hand side of the
evolution window, not relative to the start of the sidebar, I am looking
at fixing this at the moment. You can see this because if you drag it to
be wide enough the buttons show up and its obvious theyre being drawn on
the left as when they expand out into a single row you can see them with
enough space dragged out.

Similar problems are caused if you try dragging the window sizer in RTL
mode in calendar view with the way it draws the stuff.

I'll keep looking into it and hopefully send some patches.

Cheers,
Trent