Re: [Evolution-hackers] PIM application suite

Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
why must you insult me? that was completely uncalled for.

If that was an insult I suggest you shouldn't read mailing lists.
What he points out is that it's easy to get snowed in, everyone does it.
This is how I do it, this is best, it works best for me. Well gnome
isn't aiming for it's developers to think like that, You (as in everyone) should think, How would my grandfather, Mother, Wife want this
to work.

/Mårten Woxberg
Computer Science & Usability at University of Linköping, Sweden

Good day.

Jeff