Re: [evolution-patches] Re: [Evolution-hackers] HELP, question abount deleting a message in the message-list

On Tue, 2004-04-13 at 13:16 +0800, Yuedong Du wrote:
> HI NotZed,
>

> A11Y sometimes realy need to talk to model. A11y can be image as another UI
> implementation. So I deem a11y as the same level to GUI.
>
> However, If the GUI provide some useful information, we are happy to use
> them.
> Because GUI designer do not have the responsiblity to provide all the
> information
> for a11y layer, in most case the GUI layer information is not enough.
>
> It seems to be this case in this bug.

I would note that in the calendar the a11y stuff is probably not using
the model enough now that there is 1 model in 1.5.x, for instance
e-calendar-view has event changed and event added signals which probably
just replicate the model signals.  The timezone changed signal might
also be redundant.

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr ximian com>