[Evolution-hackers] Problem with e_book_remove/e_cal_remove and the source lists

When you call e_book_remove/e_cal_remove, it removes the on-disk data
for the addressbook/calendar, but nothing in e-d-s (at least not in the
addressbook code, I assume the calendar as well) modifies the source
list, so anyone not using evolution to remove a folder has to modify the
source list manually.

It seems like this is something we should be handling in
libebook/libecal - on successful source removal, remove it from the
source list.

Is this a problem for the calendar too?

Chris