Re: [Evolution-hackers] If Evolution support LDAPs?

Works with openldap at least, which is all I've tested ldaps against.
There are varying reports of success and failure amongst users trying
out ssl, and for the most part it's attributable to lack of possible
configuration on the client side and configuration problems on the
server side.

What does e-d-s say?

Chris