[Evolution-hackers] update on settings dialog

Regards, all.

Jakub Steiner from my team has been working to prepare a document which describes the string and layout changes necessary to completely higify the 2.0 settings dialog.  (His work is informed by Rodney's work on applying our outstanding hig patches; this is not a duplication of effort, it's a "taking stock of where we are".

A draft of Jakub's document is online, here:
http://primates.ximian.com/~jimmac/product-design/Evolution/settings-2.0.pdf

And his associated work on glade files is here:
http://primates.ximian.com/~jimmac/product-design/Evolution/glade/settings.glade

Modulo different instructions from JP, I'll turn Jakub's comments into bugs against the settings editor.

Anna