[Evolution-hackers] anon CVS

With regards to the anonymous GNOME CVS...

I don't know if anyone else is having better luck than I, but I have a crontab
set up to download (rather, "diff") the evolution-related CVS stuff to my local
CVS tree at 5am every day, and the past 4 days there have been no changes at
all. Apparently, as somebody had said earlier, they are rearranging things. :/

Oh well... all we can do is keep trying eh?

Just thought I'd throw in my 2c on this.

--- J A Miller (Linuxdevr)
jmiller gootnee com
http://chipnet.dyndns.org/