Re: [Evolution-hackers] Evolution Errors

1. we have to split the error messages in the text, in many cases, so we
can automatically apply markeup in the code.  We should not be including
markup in these strings for various reasons (translation load for one).
2. we should have the boxes built by a standard method, and really,
using glade is just overhead that isn't worth it.