[Evolution-hackers] Evolution 1.4.4-7 and Fedora 1.0 test2

For those living under a rock, Fedora is the new name for "Red Hat
Linux". Fedora 1.0 is what would have been called Red Hat Linux 10.

It has been hanging problems with the Evolution 1.4.4-7 included with
the just released 2nd test release. I experienced these first hand and
filled a bug in Red Hat's bugzilla.

Strangely, although I encountered about 10 hanging bugs during the first
30 minutes of booting into Fedora test2 and using the shipped Evolution,
the next two days I've used Evolution with nary a problem.

No more hanging.

Funny thing is that I spoke with someone else who encountered the same
thing. Lots of hangs at first, then smooth sailing.

I wonder if it has anything to do with prelinking (man prelink). Fedora
test2 now prelinks nightly.

Dax Kelson
Guru Labs