Re: [Evolution-hackers] missing file in HEAD

On Tue, 2003-09-16 at 18:52, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
> As a warning, you probably don't want to be running evo-mail HEAD unless
> you use IMAP as local folders are a bit "broken" at the moment. When I
> changed mbox to behave similarly to Mozilla, it changed the way paths
> were constructed which is not in harmony with the way mail-local.c's
> Local Folder structure worked.

yeah, I just checked it by myself. I could not even try to access my
folders, since it was trying to open
/home.sbd/rodrigo.sbd/evolution...., or something similar, instead of
/home/rodrigo/....

Anyway, was just trying to have a built copy for hacking on some stuff
on HEAD.

cheers