Re: [Evolution-hackers] [UI] attachment dropdown focus hijacking (mouse)

On Thu, 2003-10-16 at 13:56, guenther wrote:
> I am not sure, I got what you just decided, but as I am totally unhappy
> with the current situation and IMHO it is totally hosed, here are some
> thoughts:

Yeah, we are all agreeing that the current situation is hosed, I think.
;-)

> The user should be able, to change focus to an attachment and display it
> (let me call this "open" the attachment). This should be done by
> keyboard.

Yes.  Calum suggested that we make the button not eat
arrow-down/arrow-up; this way when you hit those the view scrolls, but
you can still use the button with the keyboard.

--
Ettore Perazzoli <ettore ximian com>