Re: [Evolution-hackers] Appointment and Meeting Editors -- 2.0 Thoughts

> Hey, thanks for adding your voice to this thread. Hearing about real
> people's use cases makes my job much easier!
> >I definitely use that feature, I have display, email alarms all the time
> >for the same appointment. I also have kind of count down alarms for some
> >appointments.
> Would you be willing to give me a concrete example of what you mean when
> you say a "count down alarms"?

I also use "count down alarms" all the time.  If I have a speaking
engagement I'll set an alarm for when the information needs to be
submitted, an alarm for when I think I should have it to editing,  a few
days before so it doesn't slip my mind to take care of any last minute
things, and one that morning to eliminate the possiblity of just
forgetting.  The "To Do" part of evolution is really too simple for
anything resembling a 'project' so multiple alarms are useful to augment
the functionality.