[Evolution-hackers] druids for new calendars

Hi

If we create druids for creating new calendars, I've got some questions
about the GW backend.

* Would the new-calendar druid create a calendar on an already-existing
GW account, or allow the setup of a new GW account?

* if the former, how do we setup GW accounts? a specific config control?
a generic config control to add new servers of any kind (LDAP, GW, etc).

Also, the new protocol API in the GW server contains support for mail,
contacts, calendar, tasks. Should we create backends for all of those,
or just only calendar/tasks, as we are already doing?

cheers