Re: [Evolution-hackers] How to set Character sets of Composer with Bonobo interface

The composer uses all UTF-8 internally, changing the charset won't make
a difference (all the composer charset does is hint at which charset the
composer should transform the message-body into when sending it).

if it isn't displaying correctly in the editor, then that suggests a bug
in GtkHTML's editor widget.

Jeff