Re: [Evolution-hackers] About my line break code.

I'm really happy to see someone working on this.  What you should do now
is send the patch to this list we can look over it then.  That way we
can look it over and see if it is appropriate as a temporary solution or
if we should wait until whe have time to implement the proper method.

--Larry