Re: [Evolution-hackers] gdeskcal ideas

On Thu, 2003-07-31 at 13:57, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> > Yes, I indeed am interested in this. I'm currently planning to use the
> > Wombat for accessing the calendar. I would appreciate any help with
> > missing parts.

Oh btw, I noticed the gdeskcal transparency hack is broken on Linux/PPC
(different endianness compared  to intel) - I can test it on ppc if you
have ideas for a fix.. You can see my xdpyinfo debug and a screenshot
here:

http://primates.ximian.com/~tigert/gdeskcal/

The app is awesome and it's great to have it view evolution calendars :)
Thanks for the hacking effort!

Tuomas

--
Tuomas Kuosmanen <tigert ximian com>