[Evolution-hackers] Evolution cannot be opened in a different display

Hello Ettore

Here have bug #21098 in bugzilla, which is about evolution cannot be opened in a different display, I has been filed for a long time, but it is still alive, I want to know, when this bug can be fixed in CVS head. Di d you think it is very hard to solve this issue? I think evolution should judge the display id before create the second shell view, if the display id isn't same as the first shell view's, Evolution should start a new instance.

Best Regards
Anto