Re: [Evolution-hackers] evolution-1.3 and i18n problems

evolution-hackers is for discussing development of evolution, not bugs
(unless you are offering to fix them and need coding help), not new
features (unless you want help in implementing them), nor world politics
or the weather ...

evolution is for discussing user problems with evolution, including
problems with alpha and beta level software.  with both the evolution
user community and evolution developer community.  the evolution
developers are generally subscribed to this list also, and yes, we do
want to know about problems like this; evolution-hackers simply isn't
the correct forum, that is all.

in not so many words, this is pretty clearly stated on the lists page.