Re: [Evolution-hackers] Linking Evo shell with an additional library.

On February 25, 2003 02:17 am, Not Zed wrote:
> Did you add shell/test/Makefile.am to configure.in?

I only have a simple Makefile in shell/test/ so it doesn't need to be
generated.

> Probably have to do autogen.sh to pick up all the changes to the config
> files (at least, that's the easiest way).
>
> What do you mean the library hasn't been linked?  You're getting linking
> failures?

By that I mean that the library has been built (make was run in test/Makefile)
but test/test.a doesn't actually get linked into the final evolution binary.