Re: [Evolution-hackers] Task vCalendar imports

> The "DESCRIPTION" field seems not to handle QUOTED-PRINTABLE text.
> Should I use another format instead?  Right now I copy the field as
> quoted-printable, but I see the =0A stuff inline, instead of it being
> converted to carriage returns and such.

vCalendar/iCalendar do not intrinsically support quoted-printable. If
you are sending an iCalendar attachment by email, you can
quoted-printable encode that attachment, but the encoding is a property
of the email message, not of the iCalendar data. As you noted in your
other message, the correct way to indicate a newline in iCalendar data
is "\n".

-- Dan