Re: [Evolution-hackers] Internationalization (French)

On Mon, 2003-02-10 at 13:42, mailinglist wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm running the latest ximian 1.2.2 and there are some labels still in
> English. I saw in the archives that it was the same for Spanish.
> I'd like to help (for French translation, not Spanish :) but I'm not a
> programmer, what is the best way to do it ?

Evolution is translated by the GNOME translation team; pointers for
participating to the translation project can be found here:

	http://www.gnome.org/i18n/

You could also try contacting the author of the French translation,
Joaquim Fellmann <joaquim altern org>.

-- Ettore