Re: [Evolution-hackers] Drag-n-drop task creation

Toumas's suggestion of a context menu would add some convenience.  Except its kind of difficult to hook into at the moment, you need to add interfaces to the component and work through those.  Perhaps it should wait till we have a better plugin architecture that lets you hook into more easily.

I personally find drag and drop clumsy and difficult to use, like trying to push a key into a lock when its on the end of a long stick.