Re: [Evolution-hackers] Completion Folders

The default folder stuff didn't really impact the list completion
folders.  Those were handled by a separate gconf setting.  The default
folder was only used by the select names stuff when you clicked on the
buttons and brought up the dialog.

The old completion code had a separate xml encoded list of uris (copied,
ugh.  managed by e-folder-list iirc.)  I for one would like to see this
separate list disappear and be replaced by a metadata attribute on the
source.  'completion="true"' or something.  That way we don't have
incorrect completion uris listed for folders that have been deleted or
changed.

Chris