Re: [Evolution-hackers] Drag-n-drop task creation

On Tue, 2003-12-02 at 18:10, Dennis Smit wrote:
> On Tue, 2003-12-02 at 12:50 +0100, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> > right, we could though drag from one window showing mail to another
> > showing tasks, or drag from the mailer to the 'Tasks' button, which
> > could then popup a dialog asking the user to which task list should the
> > event be added.
> >
> > I guess also we could support D&D between task lists and folders, so
> > that you could drag a task to another source and make it move/copy the
> > task to that new folder.
> >
> > cheers
>
> Alright so the following should be allowed:
>
> 1. Drag an email to the task button, which pops up a window where
>    you can select the right task list.

right

> 2. Drag an email to the the tasklist in another window.

right, this means making the ECalendarTable widget D&D aware.

> 3. Drag around tasks from one list to another.

right, this is covered by 2. (for the case of 2 windows), and by adding
D&D support to the folder tree in the tasks component.

> 4. This all counts for calendar as well.

right. The calendar day view already has support for D&D, so you might
have a look at it.

> If i miss something here, please notify me!

I think it's ok

cheers