Re: [Evolution-hackers] Port my apps to 2.0

Hi Ronald,

On Wed, 2003-11-26 at 10:47, Ronald Kuetemeier wrote:
> Do I still need to extend Evolution-Component and get the Composer from
> the shell/mailer, i.e. run it under the shell like it was necessary in
> 1.4.X? Or did anybody provide a generic way for 2.0 to get components,
> if so please explain? I would also like to use the Composer from
> OpenOffice via a Java/C++ extension that way.

	You'd like to use evolution's gtkhtml based composor inside OO.o - or
you'd like to use OO.o's writer widget inside evolution ? either way
around we need to do the work on OO.o to support the XEmbed protocol.
This needs to get done fairly soon anyhow. Out of interest - why do you
want that integration ? and/or we have (local) addressbook integration
for mail-merge in OO.o currently anyhow so ...

	HTH,

		Michael.

--
 michael ximian com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot