Re: [Evolution-hackers] Thoughts on "Tasks"

On Thu, 2003-08-14 at 16:33, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:

> > I want the following (very rough ideas):
> >
> > *Have clickable URLs.
>
> This is easy to do; you could use GtkHTML for both display and editing
> of the notes.

there is something similar in HEAD for this. The task list has a preview
widget, where the details of the task (summary, start date, status,
description and URL) are shown for the selected task. The URL in the
detail pane is of course clickable.

Also, the task list popup menu has a 'Open URL' menu item now.

cheers