Re: [Evolution-hackers] Re: gnome-panel calendar integration was Re: [Evolution-hackers] summary, gdeskcal ideas

On Wed, 2003-08-06 at 19:46, William Jon McCann wrote:

> The next thing I need to do is hookup the New, Edit, and Delete
> functions.  For the first two I would like to start up the Evolution
> appointment editor.  Delete should just do as you expect.  What is the
> best way to do this?

for delete, just use cal_client_remove_object.

for editing, you'll have to activate the
OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Calendar_CompEditorFactory component and use the
editNew and editExisting methods on it.

You can see an example of it at create_component(), in
calendar/gui/calendar-component.c.

cheers