[Evolution-hackers] Re: [Evolution] wombat going berserk

Evening,

This is a mail I sent out about a week ago. I was wondering (without
wanting to push mind you) if it cleared the situation up anything or if
more information is needed.  I would be more then willing to run tests
or anything to get this resolved

Ron