[Evolution-hackers] Tray support for Evolution CVS

Hi,

I would like to know if the developers of Evolution have thought about
Tray support ? I am asking for this because the most recent KMail
versions support his kind of feature too.

- A little icon shows up in the Tray,
- Clicking on it will hide/show the Mailer
  (removed from the WindowList),
- Right clicking on it will pop up a menu where you can select:
  - write new mail,
  - check mail,
  - and some other nifty things.
- The icon also shows in the middle the number of new emails in the
  Mailer e.g. whenever it checked for new mails.

This would pretty much a cool feature and quite a usable. Maybe the same
for Calendar and Task things.

If this belongs to bugzilla then let me know and I gonna fill them
there.

Ali Akcaagac