Dan Winship wrote:
Try the patch attached to bug 40791 in bugzilla.ximian.com and see if
that fixes the problem.

On Mon, 2003-04-07 at 05:01, Sean Gao wrote:

Hi Hackers,
    Please have a look at this issue!

Regards
-Sean

From: Harry Lu <harry lu sun com>
To: Sean Gao <sean gao sun com>
Subject: [Fwd: A problem in libsoup]
Date: 07 Apr 2003 17:02:01 +0800

From: Harry Lu <harry lu sun com>
To: evolution-hackers ximian com
Subject: A problem in libsoup
Date: 07 Apr 2003 16:58:28 +0800

Hi! Soup developers,
    We checked out libsoup HEAD today, and found a double-free problem
that might caused by Joe Shaw's latest modification to
libsoup/soup-context.c (connection_death).
    For a HTTP connection(keep_alive = 1), it seemed OK. The
connection_death() is called with condition = G_IO_IN.
    For a HTTPS connection(keep_alive = 0), the connection_free() will
be called twice which causes a crash. The first time is from
connection_death() with a condition = 17. I guess it is a combination of
G_IO_IN and G_IO_HUP.  The connection is freed here. The second time is
from
soup_message_cleanup()-->soup_connection_release()-->connection_free().
The crash happened here.
    Please help to fix this problem. Thanks!
       Harry