[Evolution-hackers] Groupings in Message Stores

Haven't been able to find out if Evolution can do this yet, but in the
public folders store of Exchange you can display mail items grouped by
conversation topic.  one thing that annoys me is that you can't do this in
your private mail box.   is it possible to do this in evolution / camel?

  --

  Andrew Hatfield
  Network Administrator

  Hatfield & Associates Pty. Ltd.
  Phone : +61 7 3849 7155
  Fax     : +61 7 3849 6277
  Email  : sales hatfields com au
  Web   : http://www.hatfields.com.au/

-+- Anything expressed here is my personal opinion, and not necessarily the
opinion of Hatfield & Associates -+-