[Evolution-hackers] Re: [HC Gene-pool] Status Report on IMAP

> * Implement the CamelImapSummary: I'm not 100% sure what this involves as I
> have little knowledge of CamelSummary. Hopefully, if all goes well - I
> should have it coded in a week (?)

You may not want/need a CamelImapSummary class. You just need to
implement camel_folder_get_summary for CamelImapFolder, which involves
creating a GPtrArray of CamelMessageInfo. So just look at the fields
in that structure, do the IMAP commands you need, and voila.

Actually, all you really need to make things work right now is
subject, to, from, uid, flags, and date_sent. You can put off the
other fields until after you've got the basics working.

-- Dan