Re: [Evolution-hackers] Getting raw headers from CamelMimeMessage

Jeff is correct, although you should probably use the
camel_medium_get_headers() method, it will return a GPtrArray of
CamelMediumHeader values, in the correct order.

These values can recreate the raw headers by just concatening header +
":" + value (that will preserve any leading whitespace in the header).

I can't remember if it folds the lines first, or if they are stored
unfolded - either way it should be parsable into the same content.