Re: Problem viewing pdf-documents encrypted with zero-key over the net with firefox.

В Пнд, 27/03/2006 в 14:59 +0200, Fredrik Ohrstrom пишет:
> I use evince as my pdf-viewer inside firefox.
>
> In mozpluggerrc I have written:
> repeat noisy swallow(evince) fill: evince "$file"
>
> Which works good on most sites,
> but if I go to:
> http://v3.espacenet.com/textdraw?DB=EPODOC&IDX=GB562228&F=0&QPN=GB562228
>
> It will incorrectly ask for a decryption key. Whereas xpdf works fine.
>
> I believe it has something to do with that the document is encrypted
> with an encryption key that is zero. (Do not ask me why...)
>
> Any solutions to this?
>
> Thanks for a great document viewer!
>
> //Fredrik

Hi Fredrik, thanks for using evince

I've tried to reproduce your bug but I have no mozplugger and have
recent evince/poppler. I've failed, this document opens fine for me.

What evince and poppler version do you have? Probably upgrade can help
you. What will be if you'll try to download that file and open it in
evince, will it require a password?