Bug 304575 – support PDF forms

Hello,

I see on the Evince Wiki Roadmap page a comment about PDF forms being
supported to some degree in a pre-April 2006 release. I also see the bug
referencing support for PDF forms (bug 304575).

I've checked out the current CVS source but I don't see any
implementation. I have a pressing need for related functionality and I'm
just starting to implement it but I would prefer not to duplicate work
already done.

If anyone is working on this would you please let me know so I can
collaborate.

Thanks,
Brian Ford

PostgreSQL Replication, Consulting, 24/7 Support,
Custom Development, Shared and Dedicated Hosting
http://www.commandprompt.com