Printing

I´ve looked around at your page/wiki and mailing list, but wasn´t able to find something about this topic. So if it´s already asked, don´t be angry :-).
Ok here is my problem, I am using gnome 2.10 and evince 0.2.1 which is really good, except one thing. I am trying to print some MultipagePDFs on one A4 Page. There´s the fancy layout thing in the print dialog on the paper tab, which works for me in gedit but not in evince. Evince throws out every page on a seperate A4 paper.

Is there any solution for this problem or has anyone experienced similiar problems. It would be a real nice feature. Btw it´s probably not the problem of evince, because gpdf reacts the same way.