Feature req: quick keyboard shortcut for "go to page..."

Hi,

I'm an ordinary computer user who has just started to use Evince
(version 0.1.9 in Ubuntu) instead of gpdf. Evince seems to be working
very well and I like the clean user interface of it. My best thanks to
people involved in developing this nice piece of software :-)

One thing came to my mind that would make my user experience even
better. I would like to have a quick way of moving to a certain page in
a document without moving my right hand away from the keyboard (to use
the mouse). Would it be technically possible to implement this so that
the user would just hold down a dead key, type the page number, release
the dead key and then be taken to the page in question. This would be
sooooo fast and convenient in many situations.

Not so fast, but more conventional way to do this would be to have a
keyboard shortcut to put the cursor on the "go to page" field in the
toolbar. This way you would have to press more keys though, like: Ctrl +
"key" > "page number" > Enter. The easier way would be just to do: Ctrl
+ "page number".

The best solution might be to have the both. The obvious way of placing
the cursor to the field in the toolbar - many people propably expect to
be able to do this. And the really fast way I described, which I think
large part of the users would quicly get used to.

Thanks and kind regards,

Ari Torhamo, Finland