Continuous and dual is in CVS

Hi,

I just committed the continuous and dual modes to CVS.  With the updates
to the cairo backend in poppler, it's really nice and fast.  I added a
few simple controls to control it, but it's clearly raw.  For the menu,
I was thinking we could do something like this:

 View->
  [ ] Continuous
  [ ] Dual Page
  [ ] Fullscreen
      Zoom ->
         Best Fit
         Fit Width
         100%
         150%

But I don't really like it that much.  I'd love another suggestion as to
how to present this nicely.

Here's what I know doesn't work:

 * I turned off find highlighting and links.  This shouldn't be too bad
   to get back, and is first on my list to tackle.

 * Fullscreen needs finishing.  I'll tackle this next.

 * Find currently only checks the current page.  It needs to change to
   take a range.

 * Next/prev page needs a total reworking.

 * EvWindow.c needs a refactoring to reflect the new environment.

Here's what I haven't tested well and might have broken:

 * reload

 * backends other than pdf

Thanks,
-Jonathan