Getting find back to work

Hi,

this is a stopper for the release so we should try to solve it ASAP.

There are two issues:

1 Someone (jrb?) commented out the lock + get_result in
highlight_find_results function. I'm not sure what's the issue there
but we really need to solve it if we want find to work at all ;)

2 We seem to not emit the changed signal for the last page in the
search. It seem intentional...is there any reason to not do it?
Attached patch fix it, krh does it make sense to you?

Marco