Re: sizing patch

>  * The current_page variable is now really confusing.  What's the
>    current page in dual mode?

Did a quick grep on the source... the use cases in the UI seem:

1 Select All
2 Show selection of link/thumbnail of the current page
3 "n results found on this page" status message

About 1, should "Select All" select the whole document? About 2 I
think multiple select all the visible pages could be confusing, I'd
rather define current page as the most visible of the pages in this
case. Things get more complex when more than one page is fully
visible, maybe multiple selection would work there. About 3 I'm not
really sure, maybe consider the more visible page unless there are
multiple fully visible pages. Bah I fear current_page would be totally
arbitrary sometimes...

Anyway looks like something for Bryan :)

Marco