suggested feature --- user-defined key bindings

Hi,
    I am a regular user of evince and am quite impressed by it, both
    in terms of speed and functionality (fullscreen mode is really
    great).

    However, there are some keybindings which are different from my
    expectations e.g.  'Ctrl-F' for find instead of '/'.  Probably,
    its because I rarely use gnome as my desktop.

    Is it possible to make the keybindings "user-defined" (something
    in the mutt/elinks mould)?

    Thanks,

Anindya.