Re: Very curious bug...

The only "generic" printer I have is called "Generic PostScript".  If I
try to add another one, the options include GDI, ESC/P, and PCL, but
there's nothing like "Generic Printer" or "Text Printer".

To print to a file using the Generic PostScript printer, I first have to
select it in the "Print Message" dialog as it is not my default printer,
click on the Location drop-down list and select File, click Save As,
then type a file name.  This seems to work fine for me.

I'm using Focus Follows Mouse.

Is there something different in our set ups or a step I missed?